Saturday, October 29, 2011

Alley Cats Go To Pei Wei



Hey All!

So Halloween at Graham Central Station in Tempe has been awesome so far. All he staff has been super creative with their costumes. So, naturally the Alley Cats have been going all out.

On Saturday, the Alley Cats girls decided to dress up as dolls. Now let me preface this with an "Awkward moment when" story. As anyone who frequents Graham's knows…the alley cats wear chaps made of jeans with booty shorts and various crop tops. Now I personally, get dressed at home. Sometimes, I stop to get dinner on the way to work. So one day (probably one of the first times we wore the chaps) I thought to myself, "hmmmm…Pita Jungle sounds good". So, I got out of my car and walked in…

…the awkward moment when you walk into a public place, forgetting that you're wearing ass-less chaps, and everyone tries to act like they are not staring at you…is well, awkward! I panicked for a millisecond and then puffed up my chest and silently dared someone to comment with my eyes. Or that's what I did in my head : ) I reality I pulled out my phone and pretended to be talking to someone and casually mentioned how funny it was that I had "accidentally" worn my WORK clothes out in public….

…in short I managed to make an awkward situation…more awkward!

Long story short- the Alley Cats went to Pei Wei in their costumes and this is what ensued…



1 comment: